The Best Field Trip Ever

Do you know about Wampanoag and Pilgrims. I learned so much about them. We do a whole work time to work on our project.  I like researching about them. I am on my Separatists paragraph. This is one of the most favorite things I have done all year!

We went to Plimoth Plantation we saw Wampanoags and Pilgrims. On the bus I sat with my friend Albert. We read a book together. When we got there we had a snack. After we went exploring in our groups. We went to the Wampanoag village first. We went in a mishhoon. Pairs sat on my feet. We went in a wetu and the beds were not comfy. 

We went to the pilgrim village there was a guy with a musket he was in the militia. And we went in the watch tower. The was five cannons in the watch tower.we could sea the water. I pretended that the Indians from the other side of the world came to Massachusetts and started a war. They destroyed the watch tower. But we escaped. And moved on.On the bus when we were going back I sat with Albert all the way back. I had so much fun!     

By Logan  

2 thoughts on “The Best Field Trip Ever

1. Wow, Logan! It sounds like you had an awesome time on your trip! What other cool things did you learn? Do you like history? I can’t wait to hear about your other adventures. Keep up the good work! 🙂
    I love you! – Mama