Hockey Tournament

In the hockey tournament that we have been playing in P.E. Team Thunderstruck won for our class. The people on the team were Cam, Ella, Noah, and Hailey L. Noah was in MEXICO so he wasn’t able to play in the tournament. Then we had to face Mrs. Miranda’s class, but the team had one less player So Camdon got to be part of the Thunderstruck. We won 2-0 against Mrs. Miranda. Then we faced Mrs.Geist’s the class we beat them 1-0 we won the hockey tournament and we got trophies and the Thunder struck is going to face other schools.  

Camdon & Jeshua  

24 thoughts on “Hockey Tournament

1. Good job you did great. I like the name of the team.One time in soccer i won something to 0.Do you know what the name of the other teams?

2. Nice job winning the tournament. My class won the tournament too. I’m not sure if you play other schools though.

3. great job I am so happy you guys won. I wanted to ask you there are no other schools that do the hockey tournament so did you end up going to the other schools.

4. Congratations! I was on the bay state breakers and we also won. How are you going to play other schools if they don’t do street hockey.

5. great job thunderstruck! my team won too! and i’m right across from your class! do you get to bring your hockey cup home? My class gets to bring the cup home so I was wondering.

6. You did a really nice job winning those trophies, it was probably really hard to defeat the others players for you third graders. I can tell you worked hard you guys because you guys really put a lot of teamwork into hockey. I have one question, what is your teams name?

7. Great job on your hockey tournament wins. One of the teams from our class won for hockey when they played the other fourth grade classes. How did you play other schools if the other schools don’t do the hockey tournament. Mrs. Shanahan said the other schools don’t do hockey.

8. You all are very good at hockey! We may have lost but I’m glad you guys won! How do you play hockey so well?