Best Day of Vacation

“WOW!” I said when I was at the mall. My mom and I were about to leave the mall.  I was walking towards the exit when I saw this store with Pokemon cards. I said “WAIT” then my mom said “what.” Then I said “could we go look at that store?” Then she said “yes.” I looked at the Pokemon while my mom was on the phone I saw lots of Xboxes which were lots of money. When she finished I asked if I could get a pack I waited for my mom to get off of the phone a bit later when she finished I was looking at some other stuff and she said what did you say? I said can I get a pack. Yea sure. “Yeah” I said. I went home and my sister came and gave me 3 packs when I opened them up and my best card was a mega gardevoir my second was a drapion and that is my favorite  day of vacation.

By Gabe

7 thoughts on “Best Day of Vacation

1. Hi Gabe i told my dad that i promised him that i will build my lego sometimes because i don´t build my legos and he when i got out of the bathroom he still bought it and it cost $19.99

2. hi gabe i´m glad you have a pokemon i used to have a pokemon i thaught i had a pokemon how many pokemon do you have